Friday, October 16, 2015

Love Wearing Skirts? Here Are Some Tips To Consider

Love wearing skirts? I, for one, am very excited to wear skirts. Not only do they embody and capture the feminine spirit that most women exude, but more importantly they look really sexy and feel comfortable to wear. As with any clothing garment, there are times when you feel hesitant to wear a skirt. It might be the weather or the temperature, but most of the time it is the lack of confidence that makes you hesitant to wear skirts.

When I am wearing skirts, I feel like it is a lot easier to move and to just be myself. I am not limited by skirts and I feel more like a woman whenever I wear one. I also like adding some accessories to go along with my skirts. One of my most favorite combinations is wearing a skater skirt and then adding some black leggings to complete the look. This look affords me the ability to wear a skirt without really exposing too much skin. If you are a conservative woman, I think this would suit you well.



In case you lack confidence in wearing skirts, you need not worry too much. I was once suffering from the same lack of confidence too, until I learned how to really choose the right set of skirts that will fit my body frame. I would really love if you could share the same knowledge with me, which is why I am writing this blog post in the first place :)



To fully appreciate skirts, you need to understand what looks good with what. For starters, long skirts and midi skirts would look better on women who has a longer frame because they can get away with the optical illusion caused by a long skirt (which makes you look shorter than usual). If you are like me who loves to wear mini skirts, learn how to choose the skirt depending on the situation or the context where you would want to wear it. For example, wearing mini skirts during sports such as badminton or tennis is kinda cliche, but wearing it for office work can be tricky. Adding some transparent or opaque leggings would be able to lessen the skin and make mini skirts look chick too, but you have to pair your shoes well in order to make things work to your advantage.




If you want a tight fit from the hips down to the lowest part of the hem, a pencil skirt is something that you should consider getting. If you want something that is tight fitting at the hip but slowly flares at the bottom, a circle skirt is what you should go for. If you just want something casual and classy, nothing will beat the old and classic A-line skirt that tapers down from the waist to create a shape similar to the letter A. Of Course, if you are looking for something fun and unique, ruffled skirts such as this one from Daba Girl will never fail you in your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment