Wednesday, September 30, 2015

3 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Rash Guard

Are you a beach person? If you ask me if I am, I will most definitely say yes! The beach is one of the few places where I find solace and comfort for myself and this is also the place where I reflect while having fun. Nothing beats walking down the beach with your feet on the sand, feeling the sensation of the ground as the sunset covers your body with warm light. If I could be in just one place, or if I could build my home near the sea or the ocean, I would be very happy to do so!



When I am on the beach, one of the most important things for me is to have my skin and my body protected from the harsh sunlight. As we all know, the sun can really ruin your skin, most especially if you combine it with salt water. Just 30 minutes to an hour of exposure under the sun can really have an effect on the color and texture of your skin, and this is something that you can to avoid. Which is why there is a rash guard!
Here are my top 3 reasons for wearing a rash guard:

3 Reasons Why I Wear A Rash Guard


  1. Rash Guards Protect Your Skin From The Sun
This one is pretty obvious, right? After all, the reason why you are wearing a long sleeved garment such as a rash guard is to ultimately hide the biggest organ in your body, your skin, from the sun. Saline water combined with the heat of the sun can quickly cook your skin even at non-threatening temperatures. I wear rash guard so I can continue to enjoy the beach even during times when the sun is high up in the sky
2. Rash Guards Give You Thermal Protection From Chilly Waters
Even though rash guards are usually worn as a protective sun suit, there are also thermal rash guards which help protect our skin from the cold. If you are swimming on waters that are too cold for your own good, wearing thermal rash guard is one of the things that you can do to protect your body from losing the extra heat.

3. Rash Guards Protect You From Scratches While Diving
Finally, rash guards, as their name suggest, protects you from rashes and scratches that may arise while you are diving deep down the sea floor. As we all know, the water from the sea can be very hard to navigate at times. Even during full visibility, you might still hit rocks while diving below the water. To protect you when you are doing these activities, rash guards with varying thickness exist.

There you go! These are the 3 reasons why I wear rash guards while on the beach! If you are interested to learn where I got my suit,  you can buy this set of striped rash guard over at the 11 AM store.

No comments:

Post a Comment