Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wingtips For Women And My Opinion On These Footwear Gems

I really love wearing stuff for men. From the standard staple of oversized tees and sweatshirts up to boys accessories such as bracelets and baseball caps, wearing "boys" stuff can sometimes give you that rugged, street look that will make you stand out from the crowd. Sometimes, being too girly or too feminine in your fashion style can quickly get boring. Your style gets too common and you begin too look and feel familiar -- which means you are starting to appear average and you lose the edge of "standing out from the crowd".

 Because I love wearing things made for men, I have learned that carefully combining stuff for both women and men can sometimes give off wonderful and unexpected results. For example, wearing oversized men's tee shirts for your top while wearing skater skirt and leggings for your bottom can really make you look cool. Just take a look at this image and see how she made it work:


See how sexy she made it look? By putting together  men's wear and women's clothes, you cam sometimes create winning combinations that will make you stand out from the crowd. As for me, I have realized that there is one men's wear that I really like wearing -- and that is the men's wingtip shoes. Granted that there are so many ways to wear and pick up a perfect heel or sandal, I still prefer wearing wingtips most of the time. Today, I'll tell you why I love wearing wingtips whenever I feel like standing out. There are wingtips that are specially made for women's feet nowadays and I feel like sharing some of my ideas with you. So take the time and read on!

Why Should Women Wear Wingtips?

There are so many reasons why women should wear wingtips. First of all, wingtips offer you a new twist to wearing your normal "women's dress shoe". You don't get to see girls wearing men's wingtips everyday, and it can really make you look really cool if you know how to play with colors and contrast to make your shoes pop out.




Especially if the wing tips you are wearing has contrast colors too such as different material eyelets and lace holes, it can really give your feet a strong and different appeal. Secondly. wingtips are not only fashionable but very elegant looking as well. They can be worn on an evening ball but they can also be worn casually if you know how to carry them properly. In short, they are versatile pieces of footwear that can really give you a new, masculine approach to the normal "women's dress shoes".

Wingtips are some of my most favorite foot wears when I want to look different and stand out from the crowd. --- I definitely recommend that you have one in your collection so you can rock it from time to time! If you want to know how and where I got these beautiful wingtips that I own, you can check out these beautiful wingtips for women by IMVELY below




No comments:

Post a Comment