Thursday, October 1, 2015

I Fell In Love With A Camo Print Dress

Originally intended for extended military use, the camouflage print, or camo print for short, has seen a revival of some sorts. As early as 1919, the modern military camouflage print has already been widely popular in mainstream fashion and design. The symbolism and the significance of the military camo print has a deep meaning, and many fashion designers have worked this onto their advantage. However  mainstream or popular the camo print gets though, it is still a very nice pattern to integrate onto clothes, garments and accessories --- honestly, I even find them on shoes and sneakers nowadays!

What I really like about camo print is the sheer randomness of it. You will most likely never find two pairs of camo clothes with the same print on it (unless it is intended of course) and that makes wearing camo all the more fun. Well, let us be honest here... you'd rather wear something that isn't worn by any person other than you, right? Wearing military printed camo clothing gives you this kind of a privilege and I really enjoy wearing camo printed garments because of this.



My Camouflage Dress Story


Browsing online for clothes led me to one of my greatest finds ever --- a military camo printed dress waiting to be worn by someone like me. The first time that I saw it, I was so excited that I even showed it to one of my friends who happened to be with me that time. As soon as the pictures loaded, we were so hyped up and excited that we ended up buying the dress that very same day.




The dress was made beautiful by its cut and elegance. It is very stylish and very sexy -- you can wear it on dates or even for a simple dinner out with your friends. Although military prints often come in dark brown, dark green and olive, this military camo print dress also came in an alternate red palette camo pattern. I really like what they did with the dress -- scooped neck, slim fit and above knee length. Even in solid color, this dress will look elegant. However, the camo print just made it one step ahead of the pack in the "spunky" and "cool" department.

Above are some pictures to tease you and show you how the military camo print dress looks like. If you really like the dress and you want one for yourself too, you can get this beautiful camo dress at Bubble n Chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment