Monday, September 21, 2015

The Benefits Of Wearing A High Waist Skirt

As you can see from the past trends that have been coming out lately, it is clear that 70's to 90's fashion have been making a very strong comeback.From vintage scarfs to tight leather pants and jackets, it seems like a renaissance for the so called "old school" fashion trends.

Among these re-surging fashion trends, one of the most underutilized yet most innovative is the high waist style. There are so many things that you can do and so many looks that you can achieve with this style, and there are so many benefits that you can get from practicing this.


Benefits Of Wearing High Waist Bottoms


1. High Waist Bottoms Make Me Look Taller
I really like wearing high waist skirts and bottoms because they make me look thinner and slimmer than usual. For a small gal like me who needs to wear heels most of the time just to compensate for my lack of height, high waist makes me look taller than usual and i really like it! When I want to look taller and I am not fond of wearing heels that day, I usually wear some high waist skirt or pants to compensate.



2. High Waist Makes Me Look Slimmer 

Aside from making me look taller than usual, the shape and angle of a high waist bottom also makes me look slimmer than usual. I am able to hide my stomach and make it seem "flat" whenever I put on my high waist bottoms, which is a win-win situation for me and for so many women out there! How convenient is it to just put on a pair of skirts or pants and be able to hide and flatten your stomach, right? I really think that women should take advantage of this and use this to their advantage.



3. High Waist Gives More Emphasis To The Shape Of My Body

Wearing high waist skirts or pants also contribute to giving more emphasis to my body's shape. Because high-waist pants wrap around the shapely hips and waist of a  person more than a normal fitting bottom does, women can also enjoy getting emphasis on their hips and waist, if that is the effect that they are looking for. These reasons are just some of the few why I love wearing high waist skirts and pants. If you are on the hunt for some nice high waist skirts for that casual weekday walk or street strolling, you can check out these high waist skirts from Dark Victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment