Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3 Reasons Why I Love Wearing Button Up Lace Blouses

Like a little kid that is left at a candy store, going out shopping is one of the happiest and most fun-filled activities for me. I can spend the whole day shopping without batting an eye, and I would often not realize how quickly time flies when I am looking for new clothes and dresses that I would add to my collection. I mean, every woman in the world enjoys shopping right? Feeling good and looking good often go hand in hand together and I really enjoy shopping because it gives me a chance to remove my stress and relax even for a little bit.


Having said that, shopping for clothes and top is something I do religiously. If I feel like I need 5 hours just to find a single piece of garment that I like, I would gladly spend those 5 hours just so that I would find what I want or what I need. One of my most favorite items to purchase are blouses --- and among blouses, my favorite are lace blouses. If you want to know why I like buying lace blouses, here are my reasons why!

Why I Love Wearing Lace Blouses

Lace Blouses Can Show Your Body's Shape
Lace Blouses, because they are kind of "see-through" due to their material, can be very sexy and can show the inner curves of your body. When you want to show a bit of skin but you want to be subtle and not overdo it, wearing a button up lace blouse is a great way to achieve this goal


Lace Blouses Are Cool And Comfortable To Wear
Because of the nature of the lace material, lace blouses are really cool and comfortable to wear. You can easily wear one during summer season when it is a bit humid and hot and it will be the perfect counter to that summer weather!
Lace Blouses Are Highly Breathable
Lace Blouses are cool and highly breathable because of the material used to craft and create them. Your skin will be able to cool off and let off the heat because of the openness of the lace material --- thus allowing your skin to breathe and cool your body temperature if it is too hot.

Lace blouses might not be something that everyone would like, but it definitely fills up the niche space that it was intended to fill. If you are interested to learn where I bought my beautiful clothes, here is where I got the button up lace blouse from Daba Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment