Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Why Women Love Clutch Wallet

If there is one thing in the world that you can carry when you go out, it will definitely be your wallet? Am I right? Without a bag such as a backpack or a tote, you will still be able to manage things quite handily. but without a wallet that you can carry around? Now, that would be difficult. You know, us girls like to carry small things around --- lipstick, cards, receipts, keys --- name it and us girls might have it somewhere around our stash. However, we also like to look nice and fashionable even when we are lugging around so many things but we definitely don't want them in our pockets where they would look bulky and bulge out. This is why us women love wallets!

A wallet, also referred to as a billfold, is a foldable accessory usually meant for holding money, change, credit cards, driver’s licenses, and other types of identification cards, usually of the plastic or laminate kind -- anything that you can fit inside your pocket! Modern wallets are now even used to hold photographs and receipts, with some model small enough to fit in one's back pocket --- and still durable enough for day-to-day use. However, I already told you that I really hate the bulging of the pocket whether placed in the front or the back pocket, which is why I really prefer one that I can easily clutch without problems.




Contrary to the belief that the wallet is a product of modern fashion, wallet have been in existence a long time back starting from the 14th century. Although back then, wallets were actually bags, cases or knapsacks that were used to carry various items for trade such as dry goods and meat. Today, we are using money for trading and we don't trade with goods and meats anymore --- which also led to the evolution of the wallet from a functional piece of accessory to a fashion piece.

A simple wallet that I can clutch around whenever I feel liek going out for a casual walk or even a simple dinner date would be the best thing for me. Simple clasp designs or metal linings would also make a classic look for me, as I really like simple and clean when it comes to my accessories. This is the reason why I purchased this St. Scotts Zip Clutch Wallet --- simple, clean and classic, I can carry this around without looking too bulky! Check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment