Wednesday, September 16, 2015

3 Reasons To Wear A High Rise Skirt

They say that in fashion, trends just come and go. What was cool 30 years ago would sometimes come back to become trendy again today, although most of the time these trends and fad evolve with a new twist. As for me, I have seen the return of the flared high rise skirt during the past couple of years. I actually own quite a handful of high rise skirts myself, and I really love every bit of them as much as the other. 
If you are wondering why I love wearing high rise skirts, I am sure this post will be of help to you. If you love to look trendy in vintage, high-rise fashion, these are the reasons why I love wearing high rise skirts!



flared high rise skirt

Reasons Why I Love Wearing High Rise Skirts

  1. High Rise Skirts make my stomach look flatter
Every girl's dream is to eat without getting fat, right? I mean, who wouldn't love that! But we all know that is an impossible dream unless you have the metabolism of a cheetah. If you can't eat and not get fat, the alternative is to wear clothes that will make you look slimmer and thinner. The higher waistline cut of trendy high rise skirts take the attention away from your stomach, so you can hide away the evidence of that midnight pizza you ate last night :)
2. High Rise Skirts make me look slimmer
High skirts emphasize the shape and silhouette of a woman's body, which is why I really love wearing them. You can flaunt the shape of your hips and waist when you wear flared high rise skirts, and this can really help create attention. If you have a boyish body with little curves in it (yes, I know... it sucks but that's just like me) you can create the illusion of bigger hips and waist by wearing a loose top paired with a wide belt.
flared high rise skirt

flared high rise skirt


3. High Rise Skirts make me look classy and sophisticated -- it has a vintage appeal
I don't know about you, but I always feel classy and sophisticated when I am wearing my flared high rise skirts. Maybe it stems back to a time long ago when women wore these skirts that make us feel that classy "vintage" feel. Can you look at those old photos of your momma or grandma? I bet you will see at least one picture of them wearing a high rise skirt during their youth!
All in all, I really believe that a high rise skirt is a must for every woman out there. The great thing about these skirts is that there is always a cut and shape that will fit  your body shape and silhouette. If you want to know where I got mine, you can check out these beautiful Flared' High Rise Skirts from Korean brand Chuu

buy flared high rise skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment