Monday, November 2, 2015

Protect Yourself From The Cold With Fashionable Parka

 Even if you want to enjoy the colder weather, it would be hard to do so if you go out there unprotected. The winter weather already did me a number of times before and I ended up sick, coughing and suffering from colds Now, whether or not that is something that you want to experience is up to you, but I highly recommend that you protect yourself while doing stuff out there in the snow. Why risk getting sick and reporting to your boss that you are unable to work if you can protect yourself and your body right from the very start?

Why I Love Wearing Fashionable Parka For Protection


Among my winter clothing collection, the parka is definitely the one that keeps me warm during the times when I really feel cold. Constructed with durable and insulating materials, the parka is crafted much different from the usual street jacket and is a critical part of my winter rotation. I can't imagine going out there in the snow without my parka protecting me and keeping me insulated and warm. There was a time when I thought I could walk the snowy streets without my trusted parka, and I really suffered because of it. Never again will I do that to myself, and neither should you try to put yourself in that situation.



If you aren't too familiar with it, a parka is "a type of coat with a hood, often lined with fur or faux fur. The hood protects the face from freezing temperatures and wind. The Caribou Inuit invented this kind of garment, originally made from caribou or seal skin, for hunting and kayaking in the frigid Arctic. Some Inuit anoraks require regular coating with fish oil to retain their water resistance.". 

Simply put, it is a piece of clothing created and intended to stand the harsh and cold weather of the Caribou Inuit. If the Parka can withstand that harsh weather, I am sure it will be able to withstand our soft winters. Parkas are specifically designed to protect the torso, the head and the arms from the biting winter cold. The head hood of the parka is lined up with fur lines in order to keep the wearer even warmer.



When choosing your parka, a few things in mind should enter your checklist. First of all, find a material that is weather proof and water proof as you do not want the cold water to penetrate your skin and make you feel cold. Secondly, find a parka that fits snugly but still gives your arms and elbows some room to move. A good-sized parka is one that doesn't let the cold air permeate but rather keep it off while also making sure you aren't suffocated inside.

Finally, choose a parka that will be easy to wash and maintain. Some parkas can take days -- even weeks --- to dry if they are not wash-friendly. To avoid having this problem, choose a synthetic insulated parka which is machine washable. I have this exact same multi-toned fur trimmed parka from Imvely and this is the kind of parka that I will not hesitate recommending to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment