Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bigger Isn't Always Better When It Comes To Wallets

A woman can leave the house without a hand bag or a clutch bag, and I know we can all agree on that. There is one thing, however, that I deem every woman in the world can't leave their homes without --- and that is their wallet. Small yet very resourceful and reliable, I have not seen a women who hasn't had her wallet ready when she goes out of the house. And it is perfectly understandable, right? I mean, your money, your credit cards, identification cards, receipts and other what-nots are all contained inside your wallet. Without my wallet, I feel like I left everything important back home. That is how important my wallet is to me and I am very sure that the same thing goes for other people too.

They say that as you grow older, you learn to appreciate the finer things in life, and I can honestly say that the same thing goes for my choice of wallets. Because I have seen that my choice of wallets have gradually evolved through the years, I can honestly say that I can relate to this. In the past, I used to love carrying large wallets that resemble small clutch bags. But as time went on, I realized that smaller is sometimes a lot better especially when it comes to the wallets that we carry. For example, I used to have this large wallet a long time ago that can even fit two smart phones inside, and I really think that it is such a hassle to carry. Because of that, I tried to move over to wallets that are smaller in size. But how do I make sure that it can still carry what I need?








The simplest thing to do in order to find the perfect small or medium-sized wallet for your needs is to see how many different dividers and compartments your wallets possess. Looks can be quite deceiving sometimes, and the same thing goes when it comes to wallets. A small wallet can still carry what a large wallet can if it has enough compartments inside it. Another thing is to check the quality and material of the wallet. Little details such as zippers and quality of stitching will easily tell you if you have a wallet that will stand the wear and tear of everyday use. 

On the hunt for some high-quality designer wallets that you can carry around proudly wherever you go? Just check out this St.Scott LONDON Sharon Mid-sized Wallet and you will never regret carrying it around!




No comments:

Post a Comment