Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Creating A Simple Style With Sneakers

As a woman, there is so much stress that my feet suffers from. Every day walks can really take its toll, especially when wearing tall heeled foot wear. Although high heels can really make us women look good by stretching our frames and making us look tall, the downside in wearing heels is that it can really hurt your feet. I have always wanted to be tall and slim, and although heels help me achieve that in a way, I can't always sacrifice comfort for fashion.



Good thing that I always have my trusty sneakers to back me up when the need arises. If my trustworthy partner when it comes to clothing is my jeans and white shirt, then my trustworthy partner when it comes to my foot wear is my perennial sneakers. Even during my school days, sneakers have always been part of my fashion arsenal. From all white to all black sneakers, there is always one pair that I can depend on to help me "hit the streets" without hurting me or compromising comfort. 

I love wearing sneakers because they allow me to get that raw, street look without having to think too much. Frankly, I just wear my white shirt and my denim jeans and I can already walk unhindered and stroll the streets confidently. Aside from the fact that I can feel and look confident wearing my sneakers, I also like the fact that I can wear them in so many different colors and print combinations. From florals, to plaid to simple checkered or striped, there is always a sneaker out there waiting for me to combine it with my outfit.
When choosing sneakers, I tend to choose a size that is quite loose for my feet. Although this is just a personal preference, and I do know that some people like it when their sneakers fit snug, I tend to feel more comfortable with that extra space to work with if ever I need to walk long strides. Furthermore, I also know that well-made sneakers are made of very durable materials and they have thick, rubber outsoles to support my long walks.
I don't really feel too conscious that I will break or ruin my sneakers when I walk long distances because I always choose my sneakers well. One example of a well-made sneaker that I really recommend are these wave print sneakers from Daba Girl and I have at least 2 pairs of these beautiful shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment